I loveeee comfort food! Who doesn’t? Yes, it’s not the healthiest food, but if your tummy is happy, your mind is healthy too, right? I can’t say enough that this dish is sooo delish, strong taste, aromatic, and easy to cook.
400 gr minced meat (I use mix beef-pork, you can use just beef or pork as you want)
2 garlic (chopped)
1 spring onion (chopped, white part)
½ cup light soy sauce
4 tsp red chili flakes
2 tsp chopped ginger
4 tsp brown sugar
2 tsp sesame oil
Spring onion (green part)
- Heat up vegetable oil on medium-high heat in a wok/pan. Throw in the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add the minced meat in, stir until it’s half brown. Add the spring onion (white part) and give a little salt and pepper.
- Add the mixed sauce, stir until it’s well incorporated.
- Splash the dish with a little bit of water, about 1 cup, so it’s not too dry. cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with jasmine rice, garnish with chopped spring onion & sesame seeds.