The classic chocolate chip cookies to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Total time: 40 minutes
Serving: 25-30 cookies
1 cup softened butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
3 cup flour
1 cup Choco chips
1 cup cut chocolate bar, it will look like thick flakes
1 cup Hazelnut, or any kind of nuts you like.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In another large bowl, use a hand-mixer combine butter, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add in the mixed flour. Combine well.
- Lastly, throw in the choco chips, chocolate flakes, and hazelnut/other nuts.
- Make a small ball of cookie dough on a baking sheet. If you have an ice cream scoop, use it to shape the cookies. Otherwise use two spoons will work too. Remember not to put the balls too close to each other, because it will expand during the baking process. I did a bit too close, so all the cookies sticked together (like in the pictures) I did better on the second round… 🙂
- Leave in the oven for about 12-15 minutes until it becomes golden brown. (my second try)
- Take out from oven, ready to serve with a cup of tea or coffee… 🙂