This dish is reminisced by my childhood memory. My mom used to cook this when I was little, because it’s super easy, healthy, and ready in no time.
Total time: 15 minutes
1 Cucumber, peal the skin, cut in half, chop
1 Egg, beat
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Shaoxing wine
½ cup Water
a pinch of pepper
Garnish with sesame seed (optional)
- Pre-heat a wok/cooking pan on medium-high with vegetable oil.
- Scramble the beaten egg until half-cooked, add in chopped garlic.
- Once it’s fragrant, add in the cut cucumber, stir for a minute, add water.
- Season with salt, sugar, and shaoxing wine.
- Cover the for about 1-2 minutes until it’s cooked. garnish with sesame seed, ready to serve.