This is our little family Sunday breakfast tradition – Simple and Easy American pancakes, serve with butter and maple syrup. Sometimes I like to get creative by putting on caramel sauce or chocolate sauce. It’s fluffy and easy to pair with whatever I feel like… 🙂
220 g Flour
14 g Baking powder (1 pack)
30 g Sugar
240 ml Milk
60 g Melted butter
Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- In another bigger bowl, mix milk and eggs, stir using hand mixer until it’s well blended.
- With a spoon, little by little pour in the mixed dry ingredients, while stirring.
- Last, add in the melted butter. Stir the batter well, make sure there is no lump.
- Pre-heat a non-sticky cooking pan on medium. No butter or oil needed, because there is already butter in the batter. Add one spoon at a time for one medium size pancake onto the pan. Wait until it’s bubbly on top, flip it.
- Ready to serve, with melted butter, maple syrup, fruits, and/or bacon.