Can you imagine the taste of the combination of savory chicken and cheese? I can tell you, It is better than my imagination. Since I don’t have Korean spicy paste in my fridge, so I had to come up with new creation that can taste good as the original. So here it is! I love it, especially when I put extra Mozzarella on top. Give it a try and let me know if you like it too!
Total time: 30 minutes
400 g Chicken breast, cut into 1-1,5 cm chunks
100 g Grated Mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp Vegetable oil
2 tbsp Honey
1 tsp Chili flakes
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Ginger, chopped
2 tbsp Garlic, chopped
1 tbsp Red chili sauce (you can use any brand you have at home)
Chopped spring onion
- Pre-heat a pan with vegetable oil on medium-high.
- Add in all the sauce ingredients into the chicken bowl, mix them all together.
- Throw into the pan, cook for about 7-10 minutes until it’s cooked.
- Turn the heat to low. Spread the mozzarella cheese on top the chicken, and cover with the lid. Cook for a few minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and ready to serve with rice.